Thursday, September 16, 2010

Horse Walk Attempt, Assignment 2 for Visual Graphics

Unfinished Horse Walk from Bruce Li on Vimeo.


I decided to play with the parenting tool and animate this horse walking. Of course, I quickly found out that it is much more complicated than it looks to get right, not to mention I used to many joints, even at the hooves...which I guess you can't see well since they are black. So I totally ran out of time, and had to leave the horse as a skeleton instead of painting it in. If you look carefully the loop is also a bit off; there is some minor snapping going on in one of the legs. Finally, I did the front legs first and forgot that the shoulder blades needs to move, so there is no motion there, which as you can see I did do for the back legs.

I'll make it look better in a follow up assignment or something. If you can't see the embed the link is http://vimeo.com/15017800

No comments:

Post a Comment